B2B Marketing as a Service
Companies, especially SMBs and startups have suffered from key issues such as how to:
- acquire and maintain quality customers,
- secure investment funding,
- have a healthy cash flow and
- generate a sufficient profit to sustain and grow the business.
With many years of experience in B2B marketing and business development in the high-tech field, Mans International has served clients including Fortune 500 companies, high-growth startups and small and medium-sized companies.
Mans International has established solid industry channel resources in North America and Asia, and uses data-driven methods to help technology companies quickly expand their business.
Why Mans International? ( Please choose another background image – The one provided is not good)
Through our established industry channel resources, the clients of Mans International can:
- Effective time saving: one-to-many mode
- Greatly reduce the cost of developing/maintaining customers: free-rider mode
- No worries about money: rapid growth model
- Global markets: Online E-Commerce platform and offline industry channel resources
Why technology companies fail
No Channel Resources
The majority of the founding team members of technology companies have the technical background. When faced with target customers, they do not know：
- How to expand sales channels?
- What is the purchasing process of corporate customers?
- Who are the main stakeholders and who is the final decision maker?
Although they have spent a lot of time, money and energy, the results are not satisfactory.
In addition, because they do not know the actual needs of customers, many technology companies’ products either have too many features that are not needed, or have poor compatibility with existing systems, or the actual operations are complicated and simply not easy to use.
Insufficient Market Demand
The lack of market demand includes two aspects:
- The total market capacity is not large enough
- Product use frequency is not high enough
Lack Of Funds
Technology companies have to spend a lot of money on:
- research and development
- production of MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
- rental fees and other expenses.
Before finding a customer, the product must continue to be polished to suit the actual needs. Many technology companies did not acquire the capital in time before the initial funds were burned, or the amount raised was not enough to meet the company’s development requirements.